Monday, February 4, 2008

DJ BiG BOi in the house

its a good thing that putra fm have a blog now...i can write all my stories up in here...to all of our fan, a fan of mine and a fan of putra fm thanks you for maing us the number one campus radio in malaysia...even though that i only been here less then a month i already feel at home...thanks to every one here that welcome me with open arm and accepting me for who i am....to all that cannot accept me for me i dont are beause BiG BOi are here to stay...i will make sure that putra fm will one of the competitor out there and become one of the largest campus radio in malaysia...too all my Dj student 'jangan datang lambat nanti aiman marah' ( kata ed ) im only kiding aight people...let all of us make putra fm becoming the first campus radio to break the international market....this is me BiG BOi signing off

No comments: